Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Review - Super Pinky Violet Circlelenses


Brand: Super Pinky
Color: Violet
Price: 25.90 USD
Diameter: 14,5mm/15,0mm
Base curve: 8,6 mm
Water content: 42%
Life span: 1 year

I decided to buy a pair of purple circlenses for the first time. I usually don't buy circlenses with "color" since my eyes are so dark and I'm always afraid that the color won't show properly. But these lenses really show on my eyes and I am really happy with them, they are also very comfortable! They are a bit smaller than the lenses I normally buy but I like them anyway even if I wish they would enlarge my eyes more than they do now. I bought mine from pinkyparadise.com and received a cute animal lenscase to put them in with the order ~!

With flash

Without flash

   Color               Comfort            Enlargement
                                ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭       ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✩      ✭ ✭ ✩ ✩ ✩
+
They are very comfortable and the color shows great on my dark brown eyes.
-
They get a bit dry after a little while but you can just soak them in a bit of lens liquid and put them back in and they feel great again. They are also a bit small so they won't give that enlarging effect that I love so much.

You can get them here

1 comment: