Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Spring ♡

Recently bought this Tokyo crop top from H&M and decided to match it with a skirt I bought from there a little while ago as well but never got around to wearing. Spring is really showing itself here and I can finally skip the thick scarf and jacket and just wear a light jacket and my sneakers which feels great! Spring really gets me in a better mood since my winter depression disappears which I'm very thankful for, I could really use less depression and more happiness atm tbh. The weather was so nice today that it got me in such a good mood that I actually managed to record a make up tutorial that I've been meaning to do for a while now! I will edit it soon and post it 


Scarf: Secondhand from Kinji in Harajuku
Shirt: H&M
Choker: Donki
Necklace: Boy London
Skirt: H&M
Tights: H&M
Shoes: Random store in Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment