Thursday, July 3, 2014

BLACKxGOLD

As I've said before I'm really into BLACKxGOLD atm and yesterday I bought some new jewelry that I wanted to wear. I worked late today so I had the chance to dress up a bit, haven't done that in a while.
(Also lost my wallet today I am so clumsy oh well... D:)


Cap: Glitter
Sunglasses: Harajuku
Shirt: Carlings
Skirt: Secondhand (H&M)
Shoes: Yosuke
Wings for shoes: Ebay
Jewelry: Ur&Penn, Glitter

Almost everything I'm wearing is bought locally except for my shoes that I bought in Harajuku. Almost all of my jewelry that I own is bought locally, just keep an eye out and you can find the greatest pieces for a good price. I would recommend checking out H&M regularly since they change their stock quite often!

So... Do you have any fashion obsessions atm?

No comments:

Post a Comment