Sunday, October 26, 2014

Japan - Day 1

I never really announced I was going to Japan I think? But I'm there now and I've been here for about... 5 days? I'm not quite sure tbh haha but I've been meaning to blog everyday but I've been waaaay too tired when we've gotten home from stuff... but aaaaanyways!

Day 1
After a horrible flight we finally arrived in Japan around 9 am and then we started to make our way into Tokyo. Everything went pretty smooth since some of us have already been here before.The first thing we did was to go and eat, we went to a Korean restaurant in Shin-Okubo (where we are staying) and it was delicious! Too bad I couldn't really enjoy the food due to jetlag and other reasons but it was nice just to sit down after the plane ride.

After that we quickly went to Donki before we headed back to the hotel to check in and change our clothes and put on our faces lol. We are staying at the same hotel as we did last time we where here and I still love it ~!
Our room is a bit smaller than last time but I don't mind since I've missed Tokyo so so so much! Tokyo really is one of the greatest places on earth.

After about 2 hours of resting and doing our make up it was time for... HARAJUKU!
Unfortunately I was a bit too tired to properly enjoy it but I did manage to take a few pics at least! 

(And one "outfit" pic)

I don't really have much else to say about the first day tbh... But I promise that the other entries will be less boring and contain more pictures!

Oh I almost forgot! Some of you may know who Jözz is and I promised her a little space on every blog entry I make in Japan where she can write her thoughts on every day ~!

Sayariins mindplace
Day 1
What does airplanes and japanese toilets have in common? - midgetsized everything. Sorry for being tall. Feel like a giant in the country of little gnomes. cute gnomes...I want the gnomes ;3;



1 comment:

  1. aahh so nice to visit japan!seems like you had a great getaway! i wanna try night shopping at harajuku once! ^^
    www.petitie-diaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete