Sunday, October 5, 2014

My apartment (picture heavy)!

As some of you may know I moved into my very first apartment a few months ago, I've never lived on my own before so it's been very exciting. Living on my own and supporting myself has really helped my confidence and I can say that I really enjoy it so far!
I've been meaning to make this post for ages now but I didn't have my wardrobe here so that spot was covered with moving boxes and I didn't have a good camera so I knew the pics would turn out really bad... But I finally managed to steal my brothers camera and my wardrobe is FINALLY here as well!

Sooooo...
My apartment is 40 square meters containing one room, kitchen and bathroom so I sleep in my living room kinda. I won't include any bathroom pics since I don't think anyone would find them very interesting tbh.

So this is how it looked before I moved in, not so cozy huh?


(I really despised these wallpapers since I dislike purple ugh.)
(Haha you can see my mom in the refrigerator...)

This is how it looks now! It's covered with Sonico stuff and I love it, I'm hoping to get more things when I go to Japan next month!
Everything is definitely not done yet, I'm gonna put more stuff on the walls and get a carpet for the kitchen, but this is a good start. I also really want to get more flowers and place them all over the place and also some poster above the bed ~! 

(This is where I keep most of the clothes that I use on a regular basis and some shoes that I don't use atm.)

Kitchen!


And my hallway haha...


So as I said before, there are a lot of things to fix but for now it's pretty ok ~!
I hope I didn't bore you too much with this picture heavy post heh...

12 comments:

  1. I'm IN LOVE with you apartment *__* you did such a great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really want to fix more stuff in it though ; v ;

      Delete
  2. Åh, den är verkligen hur fin som helst!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh it's perfect~!! *^*
    Aaaa~♪ Sonico everywhere <3

    http://abi-pop.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! I want more Sonico stuff though! ( Ò v Ó )

      Delete
  4. Såååå kär i din lägenhet, du har gjort det jättefint överallt ju! ♥ Älskar att du fixat en gardin/draperi där vid sänghörnan! Åååhh så synd att inte min roomie uppskattar samma stil som jag, så vi måste ha det så tråkigt hemma :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taaaaack ( ;;; v ;;; )
      Ah vad jobbigt, enda fördelen med att inte ha en roomie haha...

      Delete
  5. I love your use of space! It seems very comfortable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's very comfortable though I wish I would have chosen the couch in another color, white is not ideal haha... xD

      Delete
  6. Alltså åååh din lägenhet är så jävla fint,älskar ditt val av möbel,vintage~~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMMGGGG Where did you got the wallpaper for your kitchen it is to die forrrr ;A;

    ReplyDelete